Here’s a post for all my fellow paid search advertisers out there! Believe it or not, I’ve received several* requests to write some search engine marketing jokes. So, by popular demand**, I leave you with the greatest*** list of paid search jokes ever written!
- How do you get people to notice you online?
- You have to really make an impression
- Knock Knock, Who’s There?
- No one because your average position is a 6.8.
- What is a movie director’s favorite part of a paid search ad?
- The call to ACTION!
- What did the paid search advertiser say to the potential customer?
- You just got served!
- AdWords? More like AdDon’tgettoowordybecauseyouonlyhave70characters
- What do religion and paid search advertisers have in common?
- They really want people to convert.
- What do you call a landing page on a tropical island?
- A Destination URL
- What do trampolines and bad websites have in common?
- A high bounce rate
- Why do cab drivers make good paid search advertisers?
- They can really drive in traffic
- What is Yellow Tail Wine’s favorite keyword match type?
Thanks everyone for having a read and hope you got a chuckle or two out of my jokes!
**Seriously, no one asked me to do this