What can I do to get the most out of my Facebook ads?
You’ve outlined your Facebook strategy, determined your target audience, now it’s time to get the most bang from your ads. Keep these tips in mind, and you’ll be on your way to a successful Facebook ads campaign!
- Be creative. Use engaging copy and images to maximize the impact of your ad dollars. It might be an ad, but it’s still on Facebook–your content needs to be shareable. Think: is this something you might like to see in your news feed?
- Be relevant. Carefully shape your target audience around those who will be most interested in and benefit most from your business. This will boost click-through rates and amplify the impact of your spending.
- Keep branding consistent. Help your customers–and cement your brand in their memory–by maintaining consistency and flow in their experience.
- Optimize your landing page. After users click on your ad, make sure they land on a page that is both easy to navigate and also relevant to their needs.
- Rely on data. Regularly look at your reports for insights on your campaigns; is there something you’re doing well that you can capitalize on? Are there numbers that suggest an area of your campaign could use improvement?
- A/B test. Find out what works and what doesn’t. Get creative with this! Test calls to action, ad images, copy, and even your audiences to see what improvements you can make on your campaigns. They can only get better as a result!
It’s important to remember that your ads are a work in progress. Think about what your goals are, design your ads around those goals, monitor their performance, and adjust accordingly. Your ads can only get better and better! Last but not least, have fun with your ads. Facebook is uniquely suited for advertising because ads are integrated with your customers’ daily social activity—which can amplify your brand’s message in a big way!
Want to learn more about creating a great Facebook ad? Leave a question below or on our page for our paid social team!